Veridin Laboratory Security services include:
Don’t Let Mismanaged Physical Security Compliance Be the Downfall of Your Pharmaceutical Operations
At Veridin, we understand that meeting Canada’s stringent security regulatory requirements is vital for the success of your pharmaceutical business. Whether it be to protect your critical intellectual property, research assets, or your brand’s reputation, learn how we can secure your pharmaceutical labs.
Our complex understanding of Canada’s pharmaceutical security regulations ensures that your business is protected at all costs.
Thorough Understanding of Security Compliance Regulations
We leverage over 20 years of security expertise serving top-name pharmaceutical labs to develop security best practices.
Veridin Chemical Laboratory Safety and Security Services
Pharmaceutical Laboratory Physical Security Compliance
Any theft of uncontrolled substances is considered a significant public health and safety risk by the Canadian government. Under the Directive on Physical Security Requirements for Controlled Substances, government regulatories have determined 11 security levels that your bio lab must meet.
Our security experts provide full-service bio laboratory security systems that include:
- Design and Implementation
- Around-the-Clock Offsite Monitoring
- Top-Quality CCTV Systems for Always-On Visual Surveillance
- Robust Access Control Solutions
- Intruder Detection & Alerting Law-Enforcement
- Asset Monitoring
At Veridin, you can be confident that your pharmaceutical lab security system is vigilant, secure, resilient, has pharmacy theft detection and most importantly, compliant to all regulations.
Bio Laboratory Security Solutions Checklist
Your Bio Laboratories must comply with the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act (CDSA), as well as the aforementioned Directive.
Meeting the requirements laid out by Health Canada will prepare you for the comprehensive inspections conducted by the Office of Controlled Substances (OCS).
|Veridin Security Benefits Include:||Veridin Protects Your Critical Assets:|
Our stringent security services help you comply with all requirements from the Directive and CDSA. This includes:
- Purpose and Score
- Identifies your current pharmacy security compliance.
- Risk Analysis
- Accounts for any potential threats to your company.
- Security System Design
- Design a security system that meets your unique needs.
- Integration and Support
- Cost-effective support that keeps you protected for the long-term.
ULC Listed Burglary Protection and Fire
Veridin Systems Canada is a member of CANASA
- Lab Security Measures for Complying with the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act
- Common Mistakes Pharmaceutical Labs Make That Don’t Adhere to the Controlled Substances Act
- How Failing to Comply with the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act Will Affect Your Pharmaceutical Lab
- How Canadian Laws Affect Recreational and Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
- How to Get Certified as a Marijuana Dispensary Across Canada
Most Liked Posts
- Medical Marijuana Security: Protecting Licensed ACMPR Facilities By @dmin on April 20, 2017 7
- 5 Considerations That Will Help Guarantee Clearer CCTV footage By @dmin on March 8, 2016 6
- DVACS DECOMMISSIONING: EFFECTIVE JULY 21, 2015 By @dmin on July 7, 2015 5