What’s on your bucket list? What motivates you? Describe how you work as part of a team.
We are currently looking for a dynamic, highly motivated, customer service focused individual to join our team of professionals who can help maintain and grow business relationships with both current and new clients.
About Veridin Systems Canada Inc.
Veridin Systems Canada Inc. is a national provider of Integrated Security Systems consisting of Access Control, CCTV and Intrusion Detection/Monitoring Systems.
Position: Customer Service Representative Duties
- Communicating with clients, employees, suppliers and stakeholders regarding range of products and services
- Meet customer service, and productivity targets by understanding client needs, and providing resolution of issues
- Offer a superior client experience on every call to meet and exceed clients’ expectations, build loyalty and grow our business
- Complete work under the direction of operational procedures and quality standards of our company
- Become reliable point of contact for each customer that is required to establish a strong business relationship
- Daily administration (Including but not limited to receiving deliveries, entering client, supplier and stakeholder data into our knowledge systems)
- Scheduling services and communicating with Technicians
Qualifications & Skills:
- Post Secondary in Business or related field
- 3+ year’s experience in customer service role
- Strong communication skills required
- Must demonstrate ability to meet deadlines
- Proven ability Computer literacy, strong keyboarding and internet navigation skills in a Windows-based environment, ease with new technologies and software
Send Us Your Resume
ULC Listed Burglary Protection and Fire
Veridin Systems Canada is a member of CANASA
- Common Mistakes Pharmaceutical Labs Make That Don’t Adhere to the Controlled Substances Act
- How Failing to Comply with the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act Will Affect Your Pharmaceutical Lab
- How Canadian Laws Affect Recreational and Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
- How to Get Certified as a Marijuana Dispensary Across Canada
- Marijuana Security System Best Practices: Building a Dispensary Security Plan
Most Liked Posts
- Medical Marijuana Security: Protecting Licensed ACMPR Facilities By @dmin on April 20, 2017 7
- 5 Considerations That Will Help Guarantee Clearer CCTV footage By @dmin on March 8, 2016 6
- 5 Tips To Avoid Blind Spots With Your CCTV Systems By @dmin on May 5, 2016 5