We are currently looking for dynamic, highly motivated, customer service focused individual to join our team of professionals. Must be persistent and self-motivated with strong communication and computer skills.
About Veridin Systems Canada Inc.
Veridin Systems Canada Inc. is a national provider of Integrated Security Systems consisting of Access Control, CCTV and Intrusion Detection/Monitoring Systems.
Position: Customer Service Representative
- Communicating with clients, employees, suppliers and stakeholers regarding range of products and services
- Meet customer service, and productivity targets by understanding client needs, offering first call resolution of issues
- Offer a superior client experience on every call to meet and exceed clients’ expectations, build loyalty and grow our business
- Complete work under the direction of operational procedures and quality standards of our company
- Candidates must exhibit trust, team work, and accountability
- Demonstrated adaptability, flexibility and ability to multi-task in an ever-changing environment
- Computer literacy, strong keyboarding and internet navigation skills in a Windows-based environment, ease with new technologies and software
- Commitment to punctuality and adherence to work schedules
- Schedule Services/ULC Inspection/Install
- Review Reports from all Monitoring station
- Set up accounts/Updating client information
- Gather and reviewing Monitoring information and email daily reports
- Daily administration (Including but not limited to receiving deliveries, entering client, supllier and stakeholder data into our knowledge systems)
- Month end procedures
Send Us Your Resume
Most Liked Posts
- 5 Considerations That Will Help Guarantee Clearer CCTV footage By @dmin on March 8, 2016 4
- 5 Tips To Avoid Blind Spots With Your CCTV Systems By @dmin on May 5, 2016 3
- DVACS DECOMMISSIONING: EFFECTIVE JULY 21, 2015 By @dmin on July 7, 2015 3